Voice Activation, was The future of NVDA

Janet Brandly

I can see voice activation taking off in a home setting but not in an office or public setting. Keyboards will be around forever.
Janet

From: Sky Mundell
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2018 10:40 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] The future of NVDA

Hello NVDA community. It’s Sky. I wanted to ask you guys a question.  Will NVDA be incorporating voice commands in into the screen reader? Because a friend of mine has told me that in three years everything is going to be voice activated. Yes we have dictation bridge for Voice activation, but what my friend means is that in three years, the computers, etc. will all be done via Voice activation without a keyboard. Here is what he has to say.