helpung setting back my synthesizer

Scott VanDeWalle

Hello all.

The other day i installed the demo of the vocalizer voices with nvda.
Well, now today i tried to switch to that synth from espak ng and i was left with no speech.
My demo apparently ran out, however, i am having trouble now getting e-speak back.
I tried and nothing happens.
I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling nvda to no availe.
The setup file won't even talk now.
So i do not know what to do.
I do not want to reinstall windows just for this.
Thank you

Scott

Tyler Spivey

You switch back the same way you switched.
First, try this.
1. control NVDA s.
2. Wait a few seconds.
3. Press e.
4. Press enter.

That will try to select the first thing that starts with e.

If that didn't work, press CTRL+NVDA+r 3 times quickly. This will reset
your configuration to factory defaults.

Scott VanDeWalle

Thank you Tyler.
I'll try it and let u know how it goes.

Scott
You switch back the same way you switched.
First, try this.
1. control NVDA s.
2. Wait a few seconds.
3. Press e.
4. Press enter.
That will try to select the first thing that starts with e.
If that didn't work, press CTRL+NVDA+r 3 times quickly. This will reset
your configuration to factory defaults.

Scott VanDeWalle

Thank you so much Tyler.
I'm up and working again.
I've even got nvda coming out of my computer internal speakers, and system access and all other sounds coming out of my external speakers and subwoofer.
Course i picked that, i just felt the need to mention it here.
Now if i could get chicken nugget to work correctly but i think i am going to have to reinstall windows before that happens.
Anyway, thanks again.

--
Have a great fabulous day!

Kevin Cussick

go to %appdata% and delete the nvda folder. then start nvda all addons and so on will be gone but it should get you up and running. it is a bit drastic but maybe you could have a portable version running and have a look at the nvda that is on your box, it might be just as well to do as I first said you will need to reinstall any addons that you had before.

On 26/06/2016 19:31, Scott VanDeWalle wrote:
Hello all.

The other day i installed the demo of the vocalizer voices with nvda.
Well, now today i tried to switch to that synth from espak ng and i was
left with no speech.
My demo apparently ran out, however, i am having trouble now getting
e-speak back.
I tried and nothing happens.
I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling nvda to no availe.
The setup file won't even talk now.
So i do not know what to do.
I do not want to reinstall windows just for this.
Thank you

Scott

Kevin Cussick

Yes, sorry I should have thought of this hope you get it working.