OT: How to, again, switch over to sort of pre-release firefox

Jacob Kruger

Sorry, but, just reinstalled my windows 10 64 bit machine from scratch, for a clean install, and, immediately, firefox seems to be crashing way too often, and, at times makes NVDA seemingly get confused, and, know last time, switching over to a sort of pre-release version of firefox helped, but, can't find the relevant install links in my mail archives, etc.

However, know it was someone on this list who helped me out last time..?

TIA

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

If you google Firefox nightly, that should do the trick. HTH

Here's the more direct way. If you google, this should be the first result in the search: https://nightly.mozilla.org/

On 6/30/2016 1:38 PM, Jacob Kruger wrote:
Sorry, but, just reinstalled my windows 10 64 bit machine from scratch, for a clean install, and, immediately, firefox seems to be crashing way too often, and, at times makes NVDA seemingly get confused, and, know last time, switching over to a sort of pre-release version of firefox helped, but, can't find the relevant install links in my mail archives, etc.

However, know it was someone on this list who helped me out last time..?

TIA

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

Jacob Kruger

Thanks.

Busy downloading it now.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
On 6/30/2016 1:38 PM, Jacob Kruger wrote:
Sorry, but, just reinstalled my windows 10 64 bit machine from scratch, for a clean install, and, immediately, firefox seems to be crashing way too often, and, at times makes NVDA seemingly get confused, and, know last time, switching over to a sort of pre-release version of firefox helped, but, can't find the relevant install links in my mail archives, etc.

However, know it was someone on this list who helped me out last time..?

TIA

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

I'm glad I could help.

On 6/30/2016 2:40 PM, Jacob Kruger wrote:
Thanks.

Busy downloading it now.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
On 6/30/2016 1:38 PM, Jacob Kruger wrote:
Sorry, but, just reinstalled my windows 10 64 bit machine from scratch, for a clean install, and, immediately, firefox seems to be crashing way too often, and, at times makes NVDA seemingly get confused, and, know last time, switching over to a sort of pre-release version of firefox helped, but, can't find the relevant install links in my mail archives, etc.

However, know it was someone on this list who helped me out last time..?

TIA

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

Rosemarie Chavarria

Is there a thunderbird nightly? Just wondering.

If you google Firefox nightly, that should do the trick. HTH

On 6/30/2016 1:38 PM, Jacob Kruger wrote:

Sorry, but, just reinstalled my windows 10 64 bit machine from
scratch, for a clean install, and, immediately, firefox seems to be crashing
way too often, and, at times makes NVDA seemingly get confused, and, know
last time, switching over to a sort of pre-release version of firefox
helped, but, can't find the relevant install links in my mail archives, etc.

However, know it was someone on this list who helped me out last
time..?

TIA

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

Google Thunderbird nightly. It does exist.

Is there a thunderbird nightly? Just wondering.

If you google Firefox nightly, that should do the trick. HTH

On 6/30/2016 1:38 PM, Jacob Kruger wrote:

Sorry, but, just reinstalled my windows 10 64 bit machine from
scratch, for a clean install, and, immediately, firefox seems to be crashing
way too often, and, at times makes NVDA seemingly get confused, and, know
last time, switching over to a sort of pre-release version of firefox
helped, but, can't find the relevant install links in my mail archives, etc.

However, know it was someone on this list who helped me out last
time..?

TIA

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker