how to find out what's new since I last update the next snapshot

Stephen

Hi there.
I would like to get a list of what's changed since (NVDA)
Version: next-13306,69e86e83
before downloading the latest next snapshot. Is there an easy way of doing this?
Thanks.

Sukil Etxenike <sukiletxe@...>

Hi,

You can go to <https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/commits/master> for the master branch and <https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/commits/next> for the next branch. Then, search for the number after the comma in your version. In your case, next-13306,69e86e83, you will need to search for 69e86e83. Then, go up from that point in the page and you'll see the changes.

Hope this helps,

Sukil