Using Thunderbird

John J. Boyer

I have three accounts. How do I get to a list of them and then pick the
account I want to use? Then look at the inbox, send messages etc.?

Thanks,
John

--
John J. Boyer; President,
AbilitiesSoft, Inc.

Unless there is something I don't know, you have a tree view. You move
up and down the tree view to see folders and accounts. There is no first
letter navigation. I hope that helps you a little bit.

On 7/1/2016 12:52 AM, John J. Boyer wrote:
I have three accounts. How do I get to a list of them and then pick the
account I want to use? Then look at the inbox, send messages etc.?

Thanks,
John

Kenny Dog <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi John

I have 3 accounts setup here on mozilla thunderbird.

if your layout is like mine when thunderbird first opens up, you will
need to tab twice until you hear tree view. I think mine defaults to the
main account which shows alll of my folers on the first account. On the
first account, if I tab again it will put me into the inbox and
shift/tab will take me out of it. To go up and down the folers use the
arrow keys the up or down ones, then tab to go into that folder.

So if we go back to the start when it first opens up, tab twice until
you hear tree view you will hear inbox. Next use the left arrow key
until tht branch is calapsed and you hear the name of the first account.
Next use the udown arrow key to go to the next account, then use the
right arrow key to open the branch until you hear NVDA say inbox, then
you can tab into it. Shift tab etc like before to go out of it and arrow
keys to go down or up the other folders. To close that branch use the
left arrow key until you hear the branch is calapsed, then use the down
arrow key to go to the next account, then use the right arrow key to
open it just like before.

hopefully this makes sence.

Gene nz