To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2016 1:56 PM
Subject: [nvda] the vocalizer's webSite

hi group!

Did anyone visit vocalizer for NvdA in the last time? I've visited it
several times at last and always receive the same announcement: unsure
connection. First I decided the problem is on my browser or anywhere
else. But soon I've understood that the problem is with the site because
visiting another webSites, all was in order with my searches. So, I
decided to announce this here.

Cheers!

Georgi

---
Този имейл е проверен за вируси от Avast.

Well could be a certificate mismatch or some add on reckons the web site is unsafe for some reason, maybe an anti virus?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-

Did anyone visit vocalizer for NvdA in the last time? I've visited it
several times at last and always receive the same announcement: unsure
connection. First I decided the problem is on my browser or anywhere
else. But soon I've understood that the problem is with the site because
visiting another webSites, all was in order with my searches. So, I
decided to announce this here.

Cheers!

Georgi

---
Този имейл е проверен за вируси от Avast.

Isaac <bigikemusic@...>

when are the new voices going to be released

That is a very old message because a problem we had with the SSL certificate.
It is solved long time ago...

Best regards,

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Did anyone visit vocalizer for NvdA in the last time? I've visited it
several times at last and always receive the same announcement: unsure
connection. First I decided the problem is on my browser or anywhere
else. But soon I've understood that the problem is with the site because
visiting another webSites, all was in order with my searches. So, I
decided to announce this here.

Cheers!

Georgi

---
Òîçè èìåéë å ïðîâåðåí çà âèðóñè îò Avast.

Rui Fontes

Георги Ламбов <obichamlegiona@...>