From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of brian
Sent: Mittwoch, 6. Juni 2018 22:26
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] nvda freezes when doings ping test in the comands prompt

somthing that I have noticed is that if I ping a web site in the comand prompt it will read the numbers very slowly then I will not have any nvda at all not even control alt n will always restart my nvda. Somtimes it will but other times it will not. It occures every time I try to do a ping test on any web site it causes nvda to stop working. I will have to do a hard shut down and restart my pc to get my nvda back.

Brian Sackrider

Sarah k Alawami

Can you turn off keyboard echo and see if that will work , I know that was the fix for me last year.

On Jun 6, 2018, at 1:34 PM, Ralf Kefferpuetz <ralf.kefferpuetz@elra-consulting.de> wrote:

For me it spells most of the ping results, but is never stops, it just drives me crazy, lol

somthing that I have noticed is that if I ping a web site in the comand prompt it will read the numbers very slowly then I will not have any nvda at all not even control alt n will always restart my nvda. Somtimes it will but other times it will not. It occures every time I try to do a ping test on any web site it causes nvda to stop working. I will have to do a hard shut down and restart my pc to get my nvda back.

Brian Sackrider

Ralf Kefferpuetz

Thanks, that did the trick...

somthing that I have noticed is that if I ping a web site in the comand
prompt it will read the numbers very slowly then I will not have any nvda at
all not even control alt n will always restart my nvda. Somtimes it will but
other times it will not. It occures every time I try to do a ping test on
any web site it causes nvda to stop working. I will have to do a hard shut
down and restart my pc to get my nvda back.

Brian Sackrider

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Not in windows 7 it does not. i just tested it.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-