Topics

Latest next, cannot add entries to a dictionnary

Michel Such

Hi all,

I guess it comes from migration to WXPython 4.01 which needs some adjustments, bu I just noticed that at this point it is impossible to add something to a pronunciation dictionnary.

Another thing I'm not completely sure of, it seems that, when closing some dialogs, the window which contained them remains on screen but is nomore accessible.

I suppose that because my wife looked at my sreen and told me I had 6 or 7 NVDA Windows on it.

--

Michel Such

Hi,
Which next snapshot build do you have?
Cheers,
Joseph

I guess it comes from migration to WXPython 4.01 which needs some adjustments, bu I just noticed that at this point it is impossible to add something to a pronunciation dictionnary.

Another thing I'm not completely sure of, it seems that, when closing some dialogs, the window which contained them remains on screen but is nomore accessible.

I suppose that because my wife looked at my sreen and told me I had 6 or
7 NVDA Windows on it.

--

Michel Such

Michel Such

It is next 15184,0771d5d7

Michel Such

Le 07/06/2018 à 18:48, Joseph Lee a écrit :
Hi,
Which next snapshot build do you have?
Cheers,
Joseph

I guess it comes from migration to WXPython 4.01 which needs some adjustments, bu I just noticed that at this point it is impossible to add something to a pronunciation dictionnary.

Another thing I'm not completely sure of, it seems that, when closing some dialogs, the window which contained them remains on screen but is nomore accessible.

I suppose that because my wife looked at my sreen and told me I had 6 or
7 NVDA Windows on it.

Hi,
I'll take a look, as I can confirm this problem.
Cheers,
Joseph

I guess it comes from migration to WXPython 4.01 which needs some adjustments, bu I just noticed that at this point it is impossible to add something to a pronunciation dictionnary.

Another thing I'm not completely sure of, it seems that, when closing some dialogs, the window which contained them remains on screen but is nomore accessible.

I suppose that because my wife looked at my sreen and told me I had 6
or
7 NVDA Windows on it.

Hi,
Resolved in next snapshot build 15211. This build and the previous one also resolved an issue where you could not open settings panels after you close it once.
Cheers,
Joseph