Topics

portable HTML editor with auto-complete function

Hi list,
Is e.g. notepad++ able to do that? I am searching for a portable app.
Greetings,
Wolfram

Sylvie Duchateau

Hello Wolfram,

Yes, NOtepad++ does it.

If you go to settings, then preferences,

you have to choose the tab, auto complete, Check Html/xml tags.

I hope this helps.

Best

Sylvie