Topics

NvDA Remote Support add-on: emergency hotfix for wxPython 4 users posted

Hi all,

I created an emergency hotfix version of Remote add-on 2.1 that makes it compatible with wxPython 4 (NVDA next snapshots at the moment). Until this hotfix is part of official Remote add-on package, please consider this as a third-party hotfix.

Download link:

http://www.josephsl.net/files/nvdaaddons/remote-2.1wxPy4.nvda-addon

Cheers,

Jsoeph

can you make one for dictation bridge as well?

--
check out my song on youtube
https://youtu.be/YeWgx2LRu7Y

Hi,

I need to see a report of people experiencing issues when using DictationBridge with NVDA next snapshots.

Cheers,

Joseph

can you make one for dictation bridge as well?

On 6/8/2018 11:11 AM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi all,

I created an emergency hotfix version of Remote add-on 2.1 that makes it compatible with wxPython 4 (NVDA next snapshots at the moment). Until this hotfix is part of official Remote add-on package, please consider this as a third-party hotfix.

Download link:

http://www.josephsl.net/files/nvdaaddons/remote-2.1wxPy4.nvda-addon

Cheers,

Jsoeph

--
check out my song on youtube
https://youtu.be/YeWgx2LRu7Y

can I get the perticular snapshot that I would need to test?
you have several snapshots and I can't tell what is what
Hank

On 6/8/2018 11:16 AM, Joseph Lee wrote:

[...]

You need to use NVDA next branch snapshots.

Cheers,

Joseph

can you make one for dictation bridge as well?

On 6/8/2018 11:11 AM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi all,

I created an emergency hotfix version of Remote add-on 2.1 that makes it compatible with wxPython 4 (NVDA next snapshots at the moment). Until this hotfix is part of official Remote add-on package, please consider this as a third-party hotfix.

Download link:

http://www.josephsl.net/files/nvdaaddons/remote-2.1wxPy4.nvda-addon

Cheers,

Jsoeph

--
check out my song on youtube
https://youtu.be/YeWgx2LRu7Y

--
check out my song on youtube
https://youtu.be/YeWgx2LRu7Y

Jonathan Milam

Thanks very much, Joseph. I absolutely depend on this add-on to do my job, and without it, I would really be in an impossible jam. Thanks again for helping keep this add-on up-to-date.

Jonathan