Topics

Tiflotecnia vocalizer update

Greg Wocher

Hello,

I thought there was suppose to be an update to the Tiflotecnia vocalizer last month in June. Did this happen? I was also wondering if the Nathan voice is one of the new ones added? I have been trialing a Sapi version of it and I really like it.

Regards,

Greg Wocher

Arianna Sepulveda

Greg, how have you been trialing a SAPI version of this voice?

Thanks,
Ari

On Jul 2, 2016, at 8:19 AM, Greg Wocher <gwocher@...> wrote:

Hello,

I thought there was suppose to be an update to the Tiflotecnia vocalizer last month in June. Did this happen? I was also wondering if the Nathan voice is one of the new ones added? I have been trialing a Sapi version of it and I really like it.

Regards,

Greg Wocher

Greg Wocher

Hello,,

Go to:

http://harposoftware.com/en/english-usa/202-Nathan-Nuance-Voice.html

At this website you can download a trial version. Once the trial is up it does cost $45 for the voice. They have all kinds of other voices as well.

Regards,

Greg WOcher

On 7/2/2016 2:02 PM, Arianna Sepulveda wrote:
Greg, how have you been trialing a SAPI version of this voice?

Thanks,
Ari

On Jul 2, 2016, at 8:19 AM, Greg Wocher <gwocher@...> wrote:

Hello,

I thought there was suppose to be an update to the Tiflotecnia vocalizer last month in June. Did this happen? I was also wondering if the Nathan voice is one of the new ones added? I have been trialing a Sapi version of it and I really like it.

Regards,

Greg Wocher

Aidan <aidan.smarttalk@...>

Well, my biggest problem with teflotecnia version is that they don't
even have kate in there UK voices but they then ask so much? Glad I
got the CodeFactory one instead as it have Kate.

--
Facebook: m.facebook.com/aidan.maher92
Skype: andries4451

Rui Fontes

Hello!

Our next version will also include that voice...

Regarding price, it was fixed in other conditions different from the actual
conditions...
The next version will be cheaper.

Regards,

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.

[...]

We want to release it in 2 weeks...

Nathan will be included in the new voices.

Regards,

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.

I thought there was suppose to be an update to the Tiflotecnia vocalizer
last month in June. Did this happen? I was also wondering if the Nathan
voice is one of the new ones added? I have been trialing a Sapi version
of it and I really like it.

Regards,

Greg Wocher

Nimer Jaber

Hello,

Will there be a discount for those of us that purchased the previous version of the voices?

Thanks.

On Sat, Jul 2, 2016 at 8:46 PM Rui Fontes <rui.fontes@...> wrote:
Hello!

We want to release it in 2 weeks...

Nathan will be included in the new voices.

Regards,

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.

I thought there was suppose to be an update to the Tiflotecnia vocalizer
last month in June. Did this happen? I was also wondering if the Nathan
voice is one of the new ones added? I have been trialing a Sapi version
of it and I really like it.

Regards,

Greg Wocher

Rui Fontes

There will be no discount, since the upgrade from Vocalizer Expressive 3.0
will be free.

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.

I thought there was suppose to be an update to the Tiflotecnia vocalizer
last month in June. Did this happen? I was also wondering if the Nathan
voice is one of the new ones added? I have been trialing a Sapi version
of it and I really like it.

Regards,

Greg Wocher

Greg Wocher

Hello,

This is good news. I really like the Nathan voice. I am eagerly awaiting the update.

Regards,

Greg Wocher

On 7/3/2016 11:50 AM, Rui Fontes wrote:
There will be no discount, since the upgrade from Vocalizer Expressive 3.0
will be free.

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.

I thought there was suppose to be an update to the Tiflotecnia vocalizer
last month in June. Did this happen? I was also wondering if the Nathan
voice is one of the new ones added? I have been trialing a Sapi version
of it and I really like it.

Regards,

Greg Wocher

Life My Way

do you know which new voices will be included in this update?

On 7/3/2016 10:50 AM, Rui Fontes wrote:
There will be no discount, since the upgrade from Vocalizer Expressive 3.0
will be free.

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.

I thought there was suppose to be an update to the Tiflotecnia vocalizer
last month in June. Did this happen? I was also wondering if the Nathan
voice is one of the new ones added? I have been trialing a Sapi version
of it and I really like it.

Regards,

Greg Wocher

Aidan <aidan.smarttalk@...>

Thanks roy. I look forward to trying the new version and will decide.