NVDA with which anti-virus

Joe Paton

Hello,

Which anti-virus is most accessible with nvda, running windows 7 64-bit?

I've have serious access issues with eset's nod32, so much so, that where there
an infultration, nvda would be unable to assist.

So what do folks use please?

Thanks.

p.s. if you've seen a similar post before, My mistake because I didn't see my
post so suspect these are not getting through.

Joe

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, Joe,

I used to use MSE when I was running windows 7. Now that I have windows 10,
I use windows defender.

Hope this helps.

Rosemarie

Which anti-virus is most accessible with nvda, running windows 7 64-bit?

I've have serious access issues with eset's nod32, so much so, that where
there an infultration, nvda would be unable to assist.

So what do folks use please?

Thanks.

p.s. if you've seen a similar post before, My mistake because I didn't see
my post so suspect these are not getting through.

Joe

Arlene

I use mse. It's like defender. I'm using 7.

Which anti-virus is most accessible with nvda, running windows 7 64-bit?

I've have serious access issues with eset's nod32, so much so, that where
there an infultration, nvda would be unable to assist.

So what do folks use please?

Thanks.

p.s. if you've seen a similar post before, My mistake because I didn't see
my post so suspect these are not getting through.

Joe

Gene

Windows Defender is almost identical to MSEE.  It is a renamed and hardly altered program for Windows 10.  It has the same contraversey as does MSEE about its effectiveness.

Gene

Which anti-virus is most accessible with nvda, running windows 7 64-bit?

I've have serious access issues with eset's nod32, so much so, that where
there an infultration, nvda would be unable to assist.

So what do folks use please?

Thanks.

p.s. if you've seen a similar post before, My mistake because I didn't see
my post so suspect these are not getting through.

Joe

A word of warning if using msse on a machine that does not always have access to the internet. I've found that it can get partial updates and fall over and restart windows. so I have taken it off until I can find something I can run updates on when I want not when IT wants!
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-

I use mse. It's like defender. I'm using 7.

Which anti-virus is most accessible with nvda, running windows 7 64-bit?

I've have serious access issues with eset's nod32, so much so, that where
there an infultration, nvda would be unable to assist.

So what do folks use please?

Thanks.

p.s. if you've seen a similar post before, My mistake because I didn't see
my post so suspect these are not getting through.

Joe

To be fair though, no matter which anti virus you use, there is always going to be some risk of infection as virus writers strive to get around the detection systems used.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-

Windows Defender is almost identical to MSEE. It is a renamed and hardly altered program for Windows 10. It has the same contraversey as does MSEE about its effectiveness.

Gene

Which anti-virus is most accessible with nvda, running windows 7 64-bit?

I've have serious access issues with eset's nod32, so much so, that where
there an infultration, nvda would be unable to assist.

So what do folks use please?

Thanks.

p.s. if you've seen a similar post before, My mistake because I didn't see
my post so suspect these are not getting through.

Joe

Gene

I didn't say that detection of malware is guaranteed.  I am trying to point out logical errors that are common when people discuss antimalware programs and to give people ideas on how to get information about programs that are reported as accessible.  I didn't say that any program is guaranteed to find all malware.  But you can find significant differences among programs in properly done reviews.

Sent: Sunday, July 03, 2016 7:58 AM

briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

Which anti-virus is most accessible with nvda, running windows 7 64-bit?

I've have serious access issues with eset's nod32, so much so, that where
there an infultration, nvda would be unable to assist.

So what do folks use please?

Thanks.

p.s. if you've seen a similar post before, My mistake because I didn't see
my post so suspect these are not getting through.

Joe

David Moore

Hi Joe,
I use the free version of AVG on one computer, and it has stayed totally clean for two years. I use the free version of Avira for my other laptop, and it has stayed totally clean for a year. Both are accessible.
Take care.

Which anti-virus is most accessible with nvda, running windows 7 64-bit?

I've have serious access issues with eset's nod32, so much so, that where
there an infultration, nvda would be unable to assist.

So what do folks use please?

Thanks.

p.s. if you've seen a similar post before, My mistake because I didn't see
my post so suspect these are not getting through.

Joe

Nimer Jaber

Hello,

I use the Sophos anti-virus.