Download link for NVDA 15.3

Jenine Stanley

Can someone send me a link to download NVDA 15.3? I still can’t get 16.2 to work with either web browser I’m using. It’s completely stuck in browse mode and nothing I’ve tried seems to budge it. I have to be able to use the internet so need to go back a version or two of NVDA.

Thanks@!
Jenine Stanley
dragonwalker64@...

蔡宗豪 Victor Cai

Hi,
Please download from:
https://www.nvaccess.org/download/nvda/releases/2015.3/nvda_2015.3.exe

Thanks.

Can someone send me a link to download NVDA 15.3? I still can’t get 16.2 to
work with either web browser I’m using. It’s completely stuck in browse mode
and nothing I’ve tried seems to budge it. I have to be able to use the
internet so need to go back a version or two of NVDA.

Thanks@!
Jenine Stanley
dragonwalker64@...

Quentin Christensen

Hi Jenine,

There are a couple of bugs, particularly in Microsoft Office, which can cause this.  There is a thread on GitHub with suggestions.  It gets a bit technical but often resolves the issue:

Kind regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training Material Developer

Ph +61 7 3149 3306
Direct: +61 413 904 383
www.nvaccess.org
Twitter: @NVAccess

Jenine Stanley

Giant thanks.
Jenine Stanley
dragonwalker64@...

On Jul 3, 2016, at 7:06 PM, 蔡宗豪 Victor Cai <surfer0627@...> wrote:

Hi,
Please download from:
https://www.nvaccess.org/download/nvda/releases/2015.3/nvda_2015.3.exe

Thanks.

Can someone send me a link to download NVDA 15.3? I still can’t get 16.2 to
work with either web browser I’m using. It’s completely stuck in browse mode
and nothing I’ve tried seems to budge it. I have to be able to use the
internet so need to go back a version or two of NVDA.

Thanks@!
Jenine Stanley
dragonwalker64@...

hi.
if realy you want the direct link for downloading of version 2015.3 of
nvda, i send it for you.
and also you can make a donation for supporting of this great project!

On 7/4/16, Jenine Stanley <dragonwalker64@...> wrote:
Giant thanks.
Jenine Stanley
dragonwalker64@...

On Jul 3, 2016, at 7:06 PM, 蔡宗豪 Victor Cai <surfer0627@...> wrote:

Hi,
Please download from:
https://www.nvaccess.org/download/nvda/releases/2015.3/nvda_2015.3.exe

Thanks.

Can someone send me a link to download NVDA 15.3? I still can’t get 16.2
work with either web browser I’m using. It’s completely stuck in browse
mode
and nothing I’ve tried seems to budge it. I have to be able to use the
internet so need to go back a version or two of NVDA.

Thanks@!
Jenine Stanley
dragonwalker64@...

holy quran, chapter 7, verse 157.
al-islam.org

Brian's Mail list account

It would be interesting to find out if this works for you. I suspect not myself, as something elsemay have altered.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-