regarding MS access

Ravi Paswan <ravipaswan32@...>

hello team member I have suffering a strange problem
to using NVDA.
because I am doing the MS access 20007 with NVDA but it is not
supported there some feeture suppose when I am select the data type
of any colum to press alt+ down arrow to choose the data type.
but there is NVDA is not supported and also hang my PC then I have
receive a error message [the MS access is not responding].

--
please joine me in skype:ravi.paswan32
and follow in twitter:ravipaswan32

hi i dont use access and i dont have many informations about it.
but i heard that its not completely accessible with screen readers.

On 7/9/16, Ravi Paswan <ravipaswan32@gmail.com> wrote:
hello team member I have suffering a strange problem
to using NVDA.
because I am doing the MS access 20007 with NVDA but it is not
supported there some feeture suppose when I am select the data type
of any colum to press alt+ down arrow to choose the data type.
but there is NVDA is not supported and also hang my PC then I have
receive a error message [the MS access is not responding].

--
please joine me in skype:ravi.paswan32
and follow in twitter:ravipaswan32
and face book:ravipaswan32@gmail.com
and bliend social:ravipaswan32

holy quran, chapter 7, verse 157.
al-islam.org

Quentin Christensen

I must admit I haven't used access much in the last few years, but I did have a poke around in Access 2016 recently with NVDA and I could create and get around a basic database.  I haven't tried Access 2007 though.

Regards

Quentin.

On 7/9/16, Ravi Paswan <ravipaswan32@...> wrote:
> hello team member I have suffering a strange problem
> to using NVDA.
> because I am doing the MS access 20007 with NVDA but it is not
> supported  there some feeture  suppose when I am select the data type
> of any colum   to press alt+  down arrow  to choose the data type.
> but there is NVDA is not supported and also hang my PC then I have
> receive a error   message [the MS access is not responding].
>

> --
> please joine me in skype:ravi.paswan32
> and follow in twitter:ravipaswan32
> and face book:ravipaswan32@...
> and bliend social:ravipaswan32

holy quran, chapter 7, verse 157.
al-islam.org

--
Quentin Christensen
Training Material Developer

Ph +61 7 3149 3306
Direct: +61 413 904 383
www.nvaccess.org
Twitter: @NVAccess

David Moore

Hello all,
Is it Okay if I put a Christian Bible signature like this on this list?
holy quran, chapter 7, verse 157.
al-islam.org
I will put a great signature on here like John 3:16
Thank you, and let me know if that would be Okay!
David Moore

hi i dont use access and i dont have many informations about it.
but i heard that its not completely accessible with screen readers.

On 7/9/16, Ravi Paswan <ravipaswan32@gmail.com> wrote:
hello team member I have suffering a strange problem
to using NVDA.
because I am doing the MS access 20007 with NVDA but it is not
supported there some feeture suppose when I am select the data type
of any colum to press alt+ down arrow to choose the data type.
but there is NVDA is not supported and also hang my PC then I have
receive a error message [the MS access is not responding].

--
please joine me in skype:ravi.paswan32
and follow in twitter:ravipaswan32
and face book:ravipaswan32@gmail.com
and bliend social:ravipaswan32

holy quran, chapter 7, verse 157.
al-islam.org

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, David,

I think John 3-16 is a great signature.

Rosemarie

Is it Okay if I put a Christian Bible signature like this on this list?
Those who follow the Messenger-Prophet, the Ummi, whom they find written down with them in the Taurat and the Injeel [who] enjoins them good and forbids them evil, and makes lawful to them the good things and makes unlawful to them impure things, and removes from them their burden and the shackles which were upon them; so [as for] those who believe in him and honor him and help him, and follow the light which has been sent down with him, these it is that are the successful.
holy quran, chapter 7, verse 157.
best website for studying islamic book in different languages al-islam.org I will put a great signature on here like John 3:16 Thank you, and let me know if that would be Okay!
David Moore

[...]

The subject line has nothing to do with the message.  The question should have been sent to the owner's address for discussing list matters.  I can't tell if the message actually comes from you or if it is a spoof.  There are too many problems with it.

You ask if you can use a Christian tag line.  religious tag lines have always been allowed.  But the example you give is not a Christian tag line.  This raises questions as to whether the message was sent by someone as a hoax.

If you want to discuss the matter further, please send further messages to the owner's address.

A well known bug in UIA I seem to recall. Also of course cursoring in edit fields won't work properly either.#

I've suffered these issues for many years right from xp days, indeed it actually works better usiing msaa and turniing off uia in nvda.
I had hoped that something could be done about Access as although databeases are usable still the creation of one is fraught with hang ups and no speaking, still.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-

hello team member I have suffering a strange problem
to using NVDA.
because I am doing the MS access 20007 with NVDA but it is not
supported there some feeture suppose when I am select the data type
of any colum to press alt+ down arrow to choose the data type.
but there is NVDA is not supported and also hang my PC then I have
receive a error message [the MS access is not responding].

--
please joine me in skype:ravi.paswan32
and follow in twitter:ravipaswan32
and face book:ravipaswan32@gmail.com
and bliend social:ravipaswan32

Firstly if you are asking a different question its best to start a new thread as otherwise people will get a bit confused to say the least!