Indicating Python indentation in Braille

John J. Boyer

Is there a way to display a single-cell dot pattern for each level of
indentation in Python? It must be Braille, not speech, since I am
deaf-blind.

Thanks,
John

--
John J. Boyer; President,
AbilitiesSoft, Inc.

Hi,
Each indentation is shown as blank cell.
Cheers,
Joseph

Is there a way to display a single-cell dot pattern for each level of
indentation in Python? It must be Braille, not speech, since I am
deaf-blind.

Thanks,
John

--
John J. Boyer; President,
AbilitiesSoft, Inc.
Email: john.boyer@abilitiessoft.org
Website: http://www.abilitiessoft.org
Location: Madison, Wisconsin USA
Mission: To develop softwares and provide STEM services for people with
disabilities which are available at no cost.

John J. Boyer

It would be much more intuitive if each level of indentation was shown
as a non-blank cell. Such cells are quicker and easier to count.

John

On Sat, Jul 09, 2016 at 11:03:09AM -0700, Joseph Lee wrote:
[...]

Christo de Klerk

When UEB is used, the print space indicator can be used which is dots 3-4-6.

Kind regards

Christo