free CD-burning program that will work well with NVDA

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, everyone,

I've been trying to burn a CD for a friend with windows 10 but I'm finding it very complicated. What is a good free CD-burning program that will work well with NVDA?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie

Bobby <bvinton@...>

Well I have quite a fiew.  One of the programs I use a lot is any burn.  and I also used express burn butt you have to pay for that one.  If I were you I would stick with any burn because it is free.  You can get this soft ware at www.anyburn.com.  Hope this helps

Hi, everyone,

I've been trying to burn a CD for a friend with windows 10 but I'm finding it very complicated. What is a good free CD-burning program that will work well with NVDA?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie

Rosemarie Chavarria

Thank you. I'll check it out.

www.anyburn.com <http://www.anyburn.com> . Hope this helps

Hi, everyone,

I've been trying to burn a CD for a friend with windows 10 but I'm
finding it very complicated. What is a good free CD-burning program that
will work well with NVDA?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie

Damien Sykes-Lindley <damien@...>

Hi,
Another really good one that I use regularly is CDBurner XP. The title was misleading at first, it led me to believe that it was only built for Windows XP - this is not the case. I have used it with Windows 7 with absolutely no problems whatsoever, and it is still being maintained.
This one is at http://cdburnerxp.se/en
Hope this helps.
Kind regards,
Damien.

Well I have quite a fiew. One of the programs I use a lot is any burn. and
I also used express burn butt you have to pay for that one. If I were you I
would stick with any burn because it is free. You can get this soft ware at
www.anyburn.com <http://www.anyburn.com> . Hope this helps

Hi, everyone,

I've been trying to burn a CD for a friend with windows 10 but I'm
finding it very complicated. What is a good free CD-burning program that
will work well with NVDA?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie

Chris

Another one is imgburn
http://www.imgburn.com/

Also available as a ninite installer

Well I have quite a fiew. One of the programs I use a lot is any burn. and
I also used express burn butt you have to pay for that one. If I were you I
would stick with any burn because it is free. You can get this soft ware at
www.anyburn.com <http://www.anyburn.com> . Hope this helps

Hi, everyone,

I've been trying to burn a CD for a friend with windows 10 but I'm finding
it very complicated. What is a good free CD-burning program that will work
well with NVDA?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie

Roger Stewart

I tried Imburn and it doesn't seem to be very accessible. I tab around and nothing speaks for me at all but sighted friend says that there are icons on there that you click on with the mouse to do various tasks with it. Seems very simple to use for a sighted mouse user, but for nvda users, doesn't seem to be very promising unless maybe an add on could be made to make it usable.

Roger

On 7/9/2016 4:31 PM, Chris wrote:
Another one is imgburn
http://www.imgburn.com/

Also available as a ninite installer

Well I have quite a fiew. One of the programs I use a lot is any burn. and
I also used express burn butt you have to pay for that one. If I were you I
would stick with any burn because it is free. You can get this soft ware at
www.anyburn.com <http://www.anyburn.com> . Hope this helps

Hi, everyone,

I've been trying to burn a CD for a friend with windows 10 but I'm finding
it very complicated. What is a good free CD-burning program that will work
well with NVDA?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie

Sukil Etxenike <sukiletxe@...>

Hi,

Use the menu bar to do the tasks, and flat review and object navigation to view some information onscreen.

Regards,
Sukil

On 7/9/2016 4:31 PM, Chris wrote:
Another one is imgburn
http://www.imgburn.com/

Also available as a ninite installer

Well I have quite a fiew. One of the programs I use a lot is any burn. and
I also used express burn butt you have to pay for that one. If I were you I
would stick with any burn because it is free. You can get this soft ware at
www.anyburn.com <http://www.anyburn.com> . Hope this helps

Hi, everyone,

I've been trying to burn a CD for a friend with windows 10 but I'm finding
it very complicated. What is a good free CD-burning program that will work
well with NVDA?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie

hi.
i offer burnaware free.
you can find it in its producer website.
download its free version and it has not opencandy in its recent
version and works well with nvda.
www.burnaware.com

On 7/9/2016 4:31 PM, Chris wrote:
Another one is imgburn
http://www.imgburn.com/

Also available as a ninite installer

Well I have quite a fiew. One of the programs I use a lot is any
burn. and
I also used express burn butt you have to pay for that one. If I
were you I
would stick with any burn because it is free. You can get this soft
ware at
www.anyburn.com <http://www.anyburn.com> . Hope this helps

Hi, everyone,

I've been trying to burn a CD for a friend with windows 10 but I'm
finding
it very complicated. What is a good free CD-burning program that will
work
well with NVDA?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie

holy quran, chapter 7, verse 157.
al-islam.org

well if its mp3 copy the files in as usual.
in win 7 its alt f t you need to find write these files to disk.
You can also delete temperary files from that menu to.
cdburner xp is donationware and contains no spyware and is what I used for audio it can handle audio, data, dvds, and video disks.

On 10/07/2016 8:33 a.m., Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:
Hi, everyone,

I've been trying to burn a CD for a friend with windows 10 but I'm finding
it very complicated. What is a good free CD-burning program that will work
well with NVDA?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie

Arlene

I have it. does it work for windows ten. Should I end up with it.

Well I have quite a fiew. One of the programs I use a lot is any
burn. and
I also used express burn butt you have to pay for that one. If I
were you I
would stick with any burn because it is free. You can get this soft
ware at
www.anyburn.com <http://www.anyburn.com> . Hope this helps

Hi, everyone,

I've been trying to burn a CD for a friend with windows 10 but I'm
finding
it very complicated. What is a good free CD-burning program that will
work
well with NVDA?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie

holy quran, chapter 7, verse 157.
al-islam.org

Rosemarie Chavarria

Anyburn is quite accessible with NVDA. I did a CD of music for a friend for
her birthday and it came out very good.

get this soft ware at www.anyburn.com <http://www.anyburn.com> . Hope
this helps

Hi, everyone,

I've been trying to burn a CD for a friend with windows 10 but I'm
finding it very complicated. What is a good free CD-burning program
that will work well with NVDA?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie

Well the old CD burner xp still seems to work OK in 10, and is very easy to use.

I'm sure there are many more. A word of warning if the installer uses opencandy, sometimes this does not work with nvda making it hard to get past the ;suggested' software. Instead run it from a command prompt such as
filename.exe nocandy
and it will bypass this
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-

I've been trying to burn a CD for a friend with windows 10 but I'm finding
it very complicated. What is a good free CD-burning program that will work
well with NVDA?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie

and you can disconnect your internet for minutes to install the
program, then restart your internet connection.

On 7/10/16, Brian's Mail list account <bglists@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
[...]

Antony Stone

Sounds like an interesting tip - what does it do, and how does this help?

Thanks,

Antony.

On 7/10/16, Brian's Mail list account wrote:
Well the old CD burner xp still seems to work OK in 10, and is very easy
to use.

I'm sure there are many more. A word of warning if the installer uses
opencandy, sometimes this does not work with nvda making it hard to get
past

the 'suggested' software. Instead run it from a command prompt such as
filename.exe nocandy and it will bypass this
"Black holes are where God divided by zero."

- Steven Wright

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.

Sukil Etxenike <sukiletxe@...>

Hi,

Obvious question: how do I know if an installer uses Opencandy?

Regards,

Sukil

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rosemarie Chavarria" <knitqueen2007@gmail.com>
I've been trying to burn a CD for a friend with windows 10 but I'm finding
it very complicated. What is a good free CD-burning program that will work
well with NVDA?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie

Roger Stewart

You'll know something is going on when you start installing. There will be screen after screen asking if you want to install one thing or another which have nothing at all to do with the program you really want to install. They are very sneaky and sometimes if you uncheck a box you will actually be installing the malware instead of declining it.

Roger

On 7/11/2016 5:14 PM, Sukil Etxenike via Groups.io wrote:
[...]

What is interesting, opencandy itself is not malware but its list of programs are not what you would want in fact they seem to be one sided.
For a while I had some codecs that advocated for other opensource software including vlc of all things.
But later on it was just stuff I don't want.