Topics

cd burning program

Richard Kuzma

Sorry it took so long to respond.

I use a program called mp3 cd doctor.

It is accessible with nvda and allows you to take mp3 files and burn them to cd in an audio format.

It works great.

Also, t rip audio cd’s to mp3, I use something called cdex – which I believe stands for cd extraction.

It is free also and works great.

Somnetimes, I just use media player and set it to auto extract and eject the cd once I put it in.

Thanks

rich

Roger Stewart

I really liked CDex, but it will no longer work in Win 10. It refuses to recognize I have a disc in the drive when I try to rip tracks. Windows ejects the disc and keeps asking for one.  It always worked great in Win 7 so I need another program like that that will work in Win 10.\

Roger

On 7/10/2016 1:52 PM, Richard Kuzma via Groups.io wrote:

It is accessible with nvda and allows you to take mp3 files and burn them to cd in an audio format.

It works great.

Also, t rip audio cd’s to mp3, I use something called cdex – which I believe stands for cd extraction.

Somnetimes, I just use media player and set it to auto extract and eject the cd once I put it in.

Thanks

rich

Gene

I recently saw, perhaps on this list, that there is a new version of the program that supports Windows 10.  I don't know any more than that.  Others may provide additional information.

Gene
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2016 3:33 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] cd burning program

I really liked CDex, but it will no longer work in Win 10. It refuses to recognize I have a disc in the drive when I try to rip tracks. Windows ejects the disc and keeps asking for one.  It always worked great in Win 7 so I need another program like that that will work in Win 10.\

Roger

It works great.

Thanks

rich

Arlene

Oh good grief. I hope they find a work around to have cdex work for ten!

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Roger Stewart
Sent: July-10-16 1:33 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

Roger

It works great.

Thanks

rich

Roger Stewart

Me too but beware! Latest versions of CDex come loaded with malware and other garbage you don't want on your machine at all!

Roger

On 7/10/2016 5:11 PM, Arlene wrote:

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Roger Stewart

Roger

It works great.

Thanks

rich

Chris

according to their website cdex is windows 10 compatible

Sent: 10 July 2016 23:41

Me too but beware! Latest versions of CDex come loaded with malware and other garbage you don't want on your machine at all!

Roger

On 7/10/2016 5:11 PM, Arlene wrote:

Roger

It works great.

Thanks

rich