From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Adrián Mena
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2016 11:58 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] where to learn programing

Hello guys, I would like to hear your recommendations about sites or places where to learn programming or anything related to web sites or computers on internet.
They can be paid or free.
Thank you.

________________________________

The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents is confidential, may be privileged, and is intended solely for the person and/or entity to whom it is addressed (i.e. those identified in the "To" and "cc" box). They are the property of McDonald's Corporation. Unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or copying of this communication, or any part thereof, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please return the e-mail and attachments to the sender and delete the e-mail and attachments and any copy from your system. McDonald's thanks you for your cooperation.

Jacob Kruger

For web-development, although some people don't like it, I still recommend, and return to it for reference material often enough, w3schools.com:
http://www.w3schools.com/

They have nice, step-by-step tutorials on various aspects of web content, programming, database manipulation/integration, etc. etc.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

Hello guys, I would like to hear your recommendations about sites or
places where to learn programming or anything related to web sites or
computers on internet.
They can be paid or free.
Thank you.

Ryan Mann <rmann0581@...>

If you decide to learn PHP, you can learn the basics from W3 Schools.
Then you can use the manual at php.net for reference. If you want to
do web programming, PHP is a good language to learn.

On 7/12/16, Jacob Kruger <jacob@...> wrote:
For web-development, although some people don't like it, I still recommend,

and return to it for reference material often enough, w3schools.com:
http://www.w3schools.com/

They have nice, step-by-step tutorials on various aspects of web content,
programming, database manipulation/integration, etc. etc.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

Hello guys, I would like to hear your recommendations about sites or
places where to learn programming or anything related to web sites or
computers on internet.
They can be paid or free.
Thank you.

Quentin Christensen

The Cisco Academy for the Vision impaired do online courses.  Not sure if they have anything on programming going at the moment but they're here:  http://www.ciscovision.org/

Regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training Material Developer

Ph +61 7 3149 3306
Direct: +61 413 904 383
www.nvaccess.org
Twitter: @NVAccess

Adrián Mena

Thank you to all of you.

The Cisco Academy for the Vision impaired do online courses. Not sure if
they have anything on programming going at the moment but they're here:
http://www.ciscovision.org/

Regards

Quentin.

On Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 12:57 AM, Adrián Mena <adrianm7m@...> wrote:

Hello guys, I would like to hear your recommendations about sites or
places where to learn programming or anything related to web sites or
computers on internet.
They can be paid or free.
Thank you.

--