Problems with browse mode

John J. Boyer

I am using Braille. When I switch to browse mode with nvda+space I can
only see one line of the document. If I tether Braille to the review
cursor I get Top and Bottom when I press the numpad 7 and 9 keys. What
am I
doing wrong?

thanks,
John

--
John J. Boyer; President,
AbilitiesSoft, Inc.

Quentin Christensen

Hi John,

Is this on one particular page / document / program / browser, or everywhere?  And using NVDA 2016.2.1 or one of the snapshot builds?

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 3:12 AM, John J. Boyer <john.boyer@...> wrote:
I am using Braille. When I switch to browse mode with nvda+space I can
only see one line  of the document. If I tether Braille to the review
cursor I get Top and Bottom when I press the numpad 7 and 9 keys. What
am I
doing wrong?

thanks,
John

--
John J. Boyer; President,
AbilitiesSoft, Inc.
Email: john.boyer@...
Website: http://www.abilitiessoft.org
Location: Madison, Wisconsin USA
Mission: To develop softwares and provide STEM services for people with
         disabilities which are available at no cost.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training Material Developer

Ph +61 7 3149 3306
Direct: +61 413 904 383
www.nvaccess.org
Twitter: @NVAccess

John J. Boyer

It happens on every web page I have tried, on both IE and Firefox. I'm
using the version of NVDA that was downloadable just last week from the
nvaccess website.

wrote:
[...]

Brian's Mail list account

What does the actual voice say. Are you sure you are actually in browse mode. sounds like what I get if a dialogue or alert has a picture of text in it, not text as we know it.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-