From: Joseph Lee
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2018 6:59 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] For windows 7 users this information is not correct

Hi,
A few critical questions:
* Did NV Access announce what the original poster said?
* If yes, where can we find such an announcement?
* Was there a list traffic devoted to implications of what the original poster just announced?
I'm phrasing my answers in this format in hopes that we can be better informed in the future.
Cheers,
Joseph