For chrome users.

Matt Turner

Is there anyway to stop the alert, downloading time left?
Its driving me nuts.

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

I am guessing you have the download tab open and it is focused on it.

use the ctrl key +1 and it should take you back to the main page i am
guessing the second tab is the download one and you would use ctrl + 2
to get back to it.

Gene nz

On 6/16/2018 7:35 AM, Matt Turner wrote:
Is there anyway to stop the alert, downloading time left?
Its driving me nuts.

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Can you switch away from the browser perhaps?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-