Topics

clicking on items with windows10 nvda ocr?

Hello

in jaws you can do the ocr and be able to click on items eg dvd minues for example grant it that is a major long way to use that sort ort of thing but was wondering if this is possible in nvda?

Hank

--
check out my song on youtube
https://youtu.be/YeWgx2LRu7Y

Mallard

Hello Hank,

Yes, it is. I do that quite often.

Il 16/06/2018 16:31, The Wolf ha scritto:
Hello

in jaws you can do the ocr and be able to click on items eg dvd minues for example grant it that is a major long way to use that sort ort of thing but was wondering if this is possible in nvda?

Hank

can you tell me how to do that using nvda windows10 ocr?

I can't seem to figure that part out

On 6/16/2018 9:41 AM, Mallard wrote:
Hello Hank,

Yes, it is. I do that quite often.

Il 16/06/2018 16:31, The Wolf ha scritto:
Hello

in jaws you can do the ocr and be able to click on items eg dvd minues for example grant it that is a major long way to use that sort ort of thing but was wondering if this is possible in nvda?

Hank

--
check out my song on youtube
https://youtu.be/YeWgx2LRu7Y