Topics

getting to a spasific book mark folder on chrome?

Hello how do I automaticly jump from folder to folder on chrome book

marks?  I got favorites all over the place but want to access the book
marks in the other book marks folder

when I go to book marks

hit o for other book marks it opens the first book mark that starts with o

how do i get around this?

thanks

Hank

--
check out my song on youtube
https://youtu.be/YeWgx2LRu7Y

Gene

I don't use Chrome enough to answer the question.   Have you seen what I've seen discussed on a list, I don't recall which one?  When you are on the address bar, type part of the book mark you are looking for.  I can't tell you if you have to start at the beginning or if you can type just a small amount.  But if you experiment, you may find this much more efficient than organizing book marks and moving them around over time to make first letter navigation easier.