reading comments in a Word document with NVDA

Mary Otten

I just got a document from a friend, and NVDA is saying "has comment" as I read through it. How can I read the comments and then get back to the text?

Rui Fontes

Helo,

As stated in the NVDA manual, Microsoft Word section,:
10.1.3. Reporting Comments
To report any comments at the current caret position, press NVDA+alt+c. All comments for the document, along with other tracked changes, can also be listed in the NVDA Elements List when selecting Annotations as the type.

Rui Fontes

Às 15:48 de 18/06/2018, Mary Otten escreveu:

I just got a document from a friend, and NVDA is saying "has comment" as I read through it. How can I read the comments and then get back to the text?

Mary Otten

Thank you, that was very helpful. I have read that manual more than once, but I didn’t remember the command.
Mary