text aloud reader

Kerryn Gunness <k_gunness@...>

hi
i am trying to install text aloud
but i dont no how to register and activate the program
i wen throught the installation, when it is finish it is asking me to either run as free or activate with a code
not sure what to do

kerryn

Jackie

You cannot activate w/a code unless you buy it.

On 6/18/18, Kerryn Gunness via Groups.Io <k_gunness=yahoo.ca@groups.io> wrote:
hi
i am trying to install text aloud
but i dont no how to register and activate the program
i wen throught the installation, when it is finish it is asking me to either
run as free or activate with a code
not sure what to do

kerryn

Jackie McBride
https://brighter-vision.com

erik burggraaf <erik@...>

Hi,  You have to buy a code.  I'm surprised that one of the options isn't buy the program, but you can go to www.nextup.com and buy it.  Or, if you already purchased it or it was recommended by an agency such as a university, they may have paid for it already and you may have access to a code if you go back to the person at your agency who recommended it.

Best,

Erik

On June 18, 2018 11:02:00 AM "Kerryn Gunness via Groups.Io" <k_gunness@...> wrote:

hi
i am trying to install text aloud
but i dont no how to register and activate the program
i wen throught the installation, when it is finish it is asking me to either run as free or activate with a code
not sure what to do

kerryn

Kerryn Gunness <k_gunness@...>

so then i use the free version for now?
do you no how to create an audio file?

You cannot activate w/a code unless you buy it.

On 6/18/18, Kerryn Gunness via Groups.Io <k_gunness=yahoo.ca@groups.io> wrote:
hi
i am trying to install text aloud
but i dont no how to register and activate the program
i wen throught the installation, when it is finish it is asking me to either
run as free or activate with a code
not sure what to do

kerryn

Jackie McBride
https://brighter-vision.com

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

If you just want to produce a file with artificial speech in it then why not use dspeech?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-

but i dont no how to register and activate the program
i wen throught the installation, when it is finish it is asking me to either run as free or activate with a code
not sure what to do

kerryn

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

https://www.dropbox.com/s/intbw8xb9a1ck8s/dspeech.zip?dl=1

In case anyone is remotely interested. depends on sappi 5 voices being installed.