tab and arrow keys

Craig

Hi.

Using win10 1803.

NVDA 2018.2.1

Firefox 60.0.2

I am finding that when on the webpage using the arrow keys and they don’t follow when I use the tab to a link the arrow keys are still in a textual part like a paragraph of the webpage.  Hope this make sense.

So if for example I tabbed to a link and I use the right arrow key it is responding to some part of the text of a paragraph not the link.

I tried both screen review and object review modes. Doesn’t make any difference.

Thanks

Cheers Craig

Craig& his Guide dog Winnie

Far beyond the Shrouded hours of dawn

Through the mist Of daybreak I was borne

But the day was Clouded still by night

Leaving me in the land of no light

Title of song: Echoes In The Dark

Performed by: Uriah Heep - Songwriters: Hensley, Ken

Noelia Ruiz

Hi, I use the same versions of Windows, NVDA and Firefox and don't have this problem.
Do you get this issue in each webpage, or just in some of them?
Have you tried to restart Firefox and NVDA with all add-ons disabled?
This may help to find out what's causing it.

Cheers

El 20/06/2018 a las 2:18, Craig escribió:
[...]

Thanks for the help.

However I am a bit mystified now.
The problem has gone away.

Classic webpage was a google search but its not happening now.

Thanks

[...]

I'm happy for this.

Cheers

El 20/06/2018 a las 8:20, Craig escribió:
[...]

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Erm yes, that would be one of the new versions of Firefox? Yes?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-

I am finding that when on the webpage using the arrow keys and they don't
follow when I use the tab to a link the arrow keys are still in a textual
part like a paragraph of the webpage. Hope this make sense.

So if for example I tabbed to a link and I use the right arrow key it is
responding to some part of the text of a paragraph not the link.

I tried both screen review and object review modes. Doesn't make any
difference.

Thanks

Cheers Craig

Craig& his Guide dog Winnie

Far beyond the Shrouded hours of dawn

Through the mist Of daybreak I was borne

But the day was Clouded still by night

Leaving me in the land of no light

Title of song: Echoes In The Dark

Performed by: Uriah Heep - Songwriters: Hensley, Ken

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

No its very much a hit and miss thing. I think its Firefox Quantum related.