issue with braille me braille display

Josh Kennedy

HI,

One issue with NvDA is when it expands the word at the cursor to computer braille. This is great when editing with cursor router buttons, but is a problem because of the six dot braille me braille display. It cannot show the dot7 of capital letters. Because braille me is six dot only display. My suggestion to fix this is:

Add an option in NVDA or in the braille me addon, which makes capital letters blink up and down. Then you know what letters are capitals using the six dot only braille me display. The other issue is inability to input braille into screen readers like NVDA with braille me.

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Jason White

There’s also an option to turn off expansion of the word under the cursor in the NVDA braille settings.