De: Nimer Jaber
Data: tera-feira, 19 de julho de 2016 17:43
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: Re: [nvda] Vocalizer Update

I am hoping that an announcement will be made on this list with
instructions. I imagine that there will be a new driver update that will
need to be downloaded, and new versions of voices that also can be
downloaded, but I guess we will all find out.

Thanks.

On Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 11:33 AM Fernando Apan <ferapan@...> wrote:

Hi All,
I don't write on this list very often, because I prefer to read your
opinions and keep learning obout our screen reader. However, I have a
question regarding the vocalizer update. What steps do I have to follow in
cace I want to upgrade when the update comes out?
Thanks in advance.
Cheers.

Fernando Apan.