NVDA giving script errors with Internet Explorer

kwe33647@...

Hi my name is Kurt,

I have the latest version of NVDA 2016.2.1 and experience a script error using the caps lock key.When I hit capslock on page Error "An error has occurred in the script on the page.

Error: Invalid calling object."
Only happens with NVDA on in IE.
Issue doesn't happen in google chrome or firefox with NVDA on.
I am using Window 10 with the latest version of Internet Explorer.

Heaven Botma <heaven@...>

Hi Kurt

I experience the same problem and it makes things rather difficult for my students when working in form fields.  I am not sure what causes the problem, but when it gives the error, just press Alt+Y and you should be able to continue with whatever you were doing.

Heaven Botma

Dosent

Lecturer

T: 023 348 7634

C: 079 512 2856

F: 023 342 3959

E: heaven@...

W: www.kaleidoscopesa.org

Adderleystraat 20 Adderley Street

Posbus 233 P.O. Box, Worcester, 6849

I have the latest version of NVDA 2016.2.1 and experience a script error using the caps lock key.When I hit capslock on page Error "An error has occurred in the script on the page.

Error: Invalid calling object."

Only happens with NVDA on in IE.

Issue doesn't happen in google chrome or firefox with NVDA on.

I am using Window 10 with the latest version of Internet Explorer.

Jacob Kruger

Are you sure this isn't just an IE error on that page?

Under advanced settings, under tools menu, internet options, you can tell IE not to render/display script error warnings, and, this relates to javascript errors in the page itself.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA