jeffs nvda add on page

Bobby <bvinton@...>

I just wanted to tell you all that I can't get jeffs add on page to open at all. I was wondering if jeff took his web page down. If so I will be very sad because Jeff had some very good add ons for nvda.

Quentin Christensen

Hi Bobby,

I did find Google's cache of it for you at:

I must admit I haven't played with all of the add-ons at: http://addons.nvda-project.org/index.en.html let alone other ones so use at your own risk.

I see the whole tdrealms.com domain seems to be down so whether that's deliberate or permanent I'm not sure.

Kind regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training Material Developer

Ph +61 7 3149 3306
Direct: +61 413 904 383
www.nvaccess.org
Twitter: @NVAccess

Bobby <bvinton@...>

Just to let you know they are all down.  Every web page that jeff had is down

[...]

Hmmm.
well I know that the makers of pg13 radio are down to.
They all use the same server.
Its unknown what happened, current thinking is that some hacker managed to get passed their security subsystem and simply did a full delete of their entire drives every drive has been scrubbed clean and while its an idea no one has any idea exactly why that was and or how it happened as they usually keep an eye on that sort of thing.
No one knows what is going on.

On 21/07/2016 5:34 p.m., Bobby wrote:
Just to let you know they are all down. Every web page that jeff had is
down

Hi Bobby,

Do you mean: http://jeff.tdrealms.com/NVDA.htm

I did find Google's cache of it for you at:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://jeff.tdrealms.com/NVDA.htm&gws_rd=cr&ei=UEyQV7ObAobS0ASI_KKACA

I see the whole tdrealms.com <http://tdrealms.com> domain seems to be

On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 1:35 PM, Bobby <bvinton@optonline.net
<mailto:bvinton@optonline.net>> wrote:

I just wanted to tell you all that I can't get jeffs add on page
to open at all. I was wondering if jeff took his web page down.
If so I will be very sad because Jeff had some very good add ons
for nvda.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training Material Developer
Ph +61 7 3149 3306 <tel:%2B61%207%203149%203306>
Direct: +61 413 904 383
Twitter: @NVAccess

Quentin Christensen

If Jeff is on this list, if you don't already have a backup, it might be worth saving as much as you can off that link I gave.  Whoever is hosting those servers SHOULD have a backup - but best to have your own just in case....

<mailto:bvinton@...>> wrote:

    I just wanted to tell you all that I can't get jeffs add on page
    to open at all.  I was wondering if jeff took his web page down.
    If so I will be very sad because Jeff had some very good add ons
    for nvda.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training Material Developer
Ph +61 7 3149 3306 <tel:%2B61%207%203149%203306>
Direct: +61 413 904 383
Twitter: @NVAccess

--
Quentin Christensen
Training Material Developer

Ph +61 7 3149 3306
Direct: +61 413 904 383
www.nvaccess.org
Twitter: @NVAccess

Ben J. Bloomgren

Aw, bloody heck! You're right! Gurr! Hopefully he didn't get booted by his web hosting people.

Ben