From: Bobby
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2016 1:30 PM
Subject: [nvda] jeffs nvda add on page

Well Josh I don't want any voices I would like the bit torrent sink add
on and the clip copy add on and I would like the audio cable add on.
Every web page that jeff had is down.  I want the add ons because I had
to reinstall nvda 5 weeks ago.  Talk to you all soon.

Well from what I read on pg13 the site may have been hacked but its completely purged nothing is logged either and no one is the wiser of exactly what was breached.
They can't even confirm it was a hack there is litterally nothing to go on.

On 22/07/2016 6:40 a.m., Gene wrote:
It appears that Jeff's site will be back at some point. Whether it is or not, you might be able to download the add ons from whatever site you find them on by using save target as or equivalent. It is important to save anything you download from the Internet if you can, that is a program or an add on. There is no guarantee they will be available in the future at all or when you want them.