From: "Quentin Christensen" <quentin@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, July 23, 2016 4:38 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Accessing text boxes in Microsoft Word

You're welcome - it has raised the issue of accessing text boxes again
though and we would like to make this easier so it's definitely something
we'll look at.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Sat, Jul 23, 2016 at 9:58 AM, Pranav Lal <pranav.lal@...> wrote:

Hi Quentin,

Many thanks for this workaround. The text boxes are not inline so I will
utilize your second approach. I have no control over the people who use
them. I have given them feedback but I do not hold out much hope for
change.

Pranav