Topics

American Foundation for the Blind posts NVDA tutorials on their web site

A major agency in the United states, the American Foundation for the
Blind, posted tutorials on their web site.
http://www.afb.org/info/living-with-vision-loss/using-technology/assistive-technology-videos/learn-nvda/1234#like_button

--
We have probed the Earth, excavated it, burned it, ripped things from
it, buried things in it... That does not fit my definition of a good

Bhavya shah

Hi Nevfat,
I was reading the initial few parts of this series of tutorials that
AFB has produced. The free creation and availability of these reminds
me of what an NVDACon International speaker had said - high quality
video training material are equally important as audio and text, and
that is what this new resource offers.
Thanks.

On 7/23/16, Nevzat Adil <nevzatadil@gmail.com> wrote:
A major agency in the United states, the American Foundation for the
Blind, posted tutorials on their web site.
http://www.afb.org/info/living-with-vision-loss/using-technology/assistive-technology-videos/learn-nvda/1234#like_button

--
We have probed the Earth, excavated it, burned it, ripped things from
it, buried things in it... That does not fit my definition of a good
tenant. If we were here on a month-to-month basis, we would have been
evicted long ago.
-Rose Bird

--
Warm Regards