Accessible radio player software for windows?

Matt Turner

Hi, subject says it all.

Any one no of any good ones?

Mert Anlar

Hi,
I prefer you to use TapinRadio. i'm using it for a long ago, also it's accessible
Best wishes, Mert Anlar

On July 27 2016 at 18:15, Matt Turner wrote:
Hi, subject says it all.

Any one no of any good ones?

Rosemarie Chavarria

I don't know of any.

On 7/27/2016 8:15 AM, Matt Turner wrote:
Hi, subject says it all.

Any one no of any good ones?

Jacob Kruger

TapIn radio is something have been using for a while:

http://www.raimersoft.com/tapinradio.aspx

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

On 2016-07-27 5:15 PM, Matt Turner wrote:
Hi, subject says it all.

Any one no of any good ones?

Gene

Tapin Radio is a good program. Unfortunately, such programs may not have access to as many stations as previously.  I saw something on a list I follow indicating that there is something about rights management and many stations are no longer accessible to such programs.  for some reason, they are restricting their streams to use from their web sites.  I've only seen one comment about this and I'm not saying it is reliable information but such players may not be as useful as previously.

I prefer you to use TapinRadio. i'm using it for a long ago, also it's
accessible
Best wishes, Mert Anlar
On July 27 2016 at 18:15, Matt Turner wrote:
> Hi, subject says it all.
>
> Any one no of any good ones?

Matt Turner

Grate point, some of the stations don't provide a direct mp3 stream, or they want you to listen live via iHeart radio.

On 7/27/2016 12:27 PM, Gene wrote:
Tapin Radio is a good program. Unfortunately, such programs may not have access to as many stations as previously.  I saw something on a list I follow indicating that there is something about rights management and many stations are no longer accessible to such programs.  for some reason, they are restricting their streams to use from their web sites.  I've only seen one comment about this and I'm not saying it is reliable information but such players may not be as useful as previously.

I prefer you to use TapinRadio. i'm using it for a long ago, also it's
accessible
Best wishes, Mert Anlar
On July 27 2016 at 18:15, Matt Turner wrote:
> Hi, subject says it all.
>
> Any one no of any good ones?

Kevin Cussick

tapin radio is hard to beat.

On 27/07/2016 16:15, Matt Turner wrote:
Hi, subject says it all.

Any one no of any good ones?

If its the bbc ones then the webbie radio player 3 seems to work well.
Youare right to some degree unless you want to subscribe to a service which provides you iwith updated links as often used by internet radio stand alones, wich have a yearly sub, then many are now on web sites and some are just unavailable outside of certain countries as well. Too many lawyers.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-

On 2016-07-27 5:15 PM, Matt Turner wrote:
Hi, subject says it all.

Any one no of any good ones?

Георги Ламбов <obichamlegiona@...>

Hi Mark!

Which radioplayer you mean in the letter?

Georgi

На 28.7.2016 г. в 11:53 ч., Mark Brett написа:

On 2016-07-27 5:15 PM, Matt Turner wrote:
Hi, subject says it all.

Any one no of any good ones?

---
Този имейл е проверен за вируси от Avast.

Mark Brett

Hi, Tapin Radio.

On 2016-07-27 5:15 PM, Matt Turner wrote:
Hi, subject says it all.

Any one no of any good ones?

---
Този имейл е проверен за вируси от Avast.

Георги Ламбов <obichamlegiona@...>

Hi again!
With alt, you get the basic menu. Continuing with right menu, you have to find: stations. By the older versions of the program it was submenu. And opening it, we get the continents; another right menu follow the countries; another right menu cities. Until version 1.72.4, it's a menu and getting it with the right menu, we continue with down menu and getting: station, with right menu we find the continents; with another right menu we find countries and then with enter it shows itselfs the radios of the chosen country. The same thing is finding: genres or each another from the menu:stations.

На 28.7.2016 г. в 13:06 ч., Mark Brett написа:
Hi, Tapin Radio.

On 2016-07-27 5:15 PM, Matt Turner wrote:
Hi, subject says it all.

Any one no of any good ones?

---
Този имейл е проверен за вируси от Avast.

---
Този имейл е проверен за вируси от Avast.

Ravi Paswan <ravipaswan32@...>

any cant provide to me tapinradio portable

On 2016-07-27 5:15 PM, Matt Turner wrote:
Hi, subject says it all.

Any one no of any good ones?

---
Този имейл е проверен за вируси от Avast.

---
Този имейл е проверен за вируси от Avast.

please joine me in skype:ravi.paswan32
and follow in twitter:ravipaswan32
and face book:ravipaswan32@gmail.com
and bliend social:ravipaswan32

Ben J. Bloomgren

Gene,

I have heard stuff like that. It has to do with our best friend Clear Channel Communications. These people don't know what open access is. Also, we must deal with the ever increasing problem of Geo blocking. It's their favorite way of making sure that British people here British programming, but we Americans are out of the loop. It's not just clear channel. A lot of them are doing it. I hear that people even down to New Zealand are doing it. They used to be one of the last bass Jens of the ones that didn't do it. I love tap in radio, but I'm an idealist an optimist and altruist. My Internet would be that any station is available to anyone. If you're not assuming it, you won't see it.

Ben