Topics

I think I may have solved my problem

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, everyone,

I think I may have solved my problem with thunderbird--at least I hope so. I got back in the inbox so I hope this is solved now.

Rosemarie

f6 moves between tree view of folders and the folder view, or should I
say, the list of messages in a folder. If you're on the inbox in the
tree, press f6, and you will be put in the list of items in a given folder.

Hi, everyone,

I think I may have solved my problem with thunderbird--at least I hope
so. I got back in the inbox so I hope this is solved now.

Rosemarie

Ron Canazzi

After all this, I am curious. How did you solve the problem?

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"