Topics

NVDA and Sudden Strange Behavior with Outlook 2016

Dan Kerstetter

Hello all.

For the past few days, NVDA has been saying “no associated drafts” before each email message in the message list in Outlook 2016.

I’ve made no changes in outlook.  Is there a way to stop this?  I have a large number of emails each day and those few words add time to the process.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Dan

Pranav Lal

Hi Dan,

I have checked the settings of the current view but am unable to read what columns are selected or unselected. I suspect we have some extraneous columns selected which are causing the extra bit to be spoken.

Pranav

For the past few days, NVDA has been saying “no associated drafts” before each email message in the message list in Outlook 2016.

I’ve made no changes in outlook.  Is there a way to stop this?  I have a large number of emails each day and those few words add time to the process.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Dan

Pranav Lal

Dan,

I am experiencing the same thing from today.  I don’t have a fix.

Pranav

For the past few days, NVDA has been saying “no associated drafts” before each email message in the message list in Outlook 2016.

I’ve made no changes in outlook.  Is there a way to stop this?  I have a large number of emails each day and those few words add time to the process.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Dan

Who knows. I noticed that a person on tech talk on rnib connect radio said no end of issues were happening in office 2016 with windows ten, and in the end she had to go back to an earler version of office to get sanity back.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-

For the past few days, NVDA has been saying "no associated drafts" before
each email message in the message list in Outlook 2016.

I've made no changes in outlook. Is there a way to stop this? I have a
large number of emails each day and those few words add time to the process.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Dan

Pranav Lal

Hi all,

In a way, the “know associated draft” message is more consistent because NVDA would always tell me if I had an associated draft with a message.

Having said that, it is annoying and I have been unable to figure out how to turn off the notification.

Pranav

For the past few days, NVDA has been saying “no associated drafts” before each email message in the message list in Outlook 2016.

I’ve made no changes in outlook.  Is there a way to stop this?  I have a large number of emails each day and those few words add time to the process.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Dan

Rosemarie Chavarria