Topics

NVDA Remote & File Transfers

Ervin, Glenn

Hi,

Will NVDA Remote ever support file transfers?

That would be a useful feature indeed.

Glenn

Glenn Ervin  Orientation Counselor II

Norfolk Nebraska

402 370 3436

Cell: 402 992 0325

Welcome | NCBVI

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

First, it is a hard problem to actually find the original writers of the add on it seems, from other threads about the new wx4 requirements.
Tap tap, you authors out there, or did the aliens get you?
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

Will NVDA Remote ever support file transfers?
That would be a useful feature indeed.
Glenn

Glenn Ervin Orientation Counselor II
Norfolk Nebraska
402 370 3436
Cell: 402 992 0325
[NCBVI"AJC Email Logo]<../../../../Documents/NCBVI%22AJC%20Email%20Logo.png>
Welcome | NCBVI<https://ncbvi.nebraska.gov/>

Sarah k Alawami

I know one of them was I think chris toth however yeah I'm not surprised he is hard to find. He seems to sometimes, no all the time, abandon projects for no reason.

On Jun 27, 2018, at 11:56 AM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io <bglists=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

First, it is a hard problem to actually find the original writers of the add on it seems, from other threads about the new wx4 requirements.
Tap tap, you authors out there, or did the aliens get you?
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ervin, Glenn" <glenn.ervin@...>
Will NVDA Remote ever support file transfers?
That would be a useful feature indeed.
Glenn

Glenn Ervin Orientation Counselor II
Norfolk Nebraska
402 370 3436
Cell: 402 992 0325
[NCBVI"AJC Email Logo]<../../../../Documents/NCBVI%22AJC%20Email%20Logo.png>
Welcome | NCBVI<https://ncbvi.nebraska.gov/>

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Yes there are not many people with that name, one seems to be ceo of a medical company, the other something to do with soccer!
grin.