Topics

podcast on the assistive technology offer for people to upgrade to windows 10:

Kenny Peyattt jr.

Hi nvda users, I thought about doing a podcast on how the free upgrade process would work with people who use assistive technology. The question I have is would anybody would be interested if I did a podcast on how this process would work?

Kenny Peyatt jr.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Roger Stewart

Doesn't apply to me as I've already upgraded but I'd be very interested in learning how this works.

Thanks.

Roger

On 7/29/2016 11:37 PM, Kenny Peyattt jr. wrote:

Hi nvda users, I thought about doing a podcast on how the free upgrade process would work with people who use assistive technology. The question I have is would anybody would be interested if I did a podcast on how this process would work?

Kenny Peyatt jr.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Hermann-Josef Kurzen

Hi, I am interested, too

Greetings - Hermann

Doesn't apply to me as I've already upgraded but I'd be very interested
in learning how this works.

Thanks.

Roger

On 7/29/2016 11:37 PM, Kenny Peyattt jr. wrote:

Hi nvda users, I thought about doing a podcast on how the free upgrade
process would work with people who use assistive technology. The
question I have is would anybody would be interested if I did a
podcast on how this process would work?

Kenny Peyatt jr.

Windows 10

Rosemarie Chavarria

I'd be interested in hearing the podcast.

On 7/29/2016 9:37 PM, Kenny Peyattt jr. wrote:

Hi nvda users, I thought about doing a podcast on how the free upgrade process would work with people who use assistive technology. The question I have is would anybody would be interested if I did a podcast on how this process would work?

Kenny Peyatt jr.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Lino Morales

Go ahead and record one Kenny.

On 7/30/2016 12:37 AM, Kenny Peyattt jr. wrote:

Hi nvda users, I thought about doing a podcast on how the free upgrade process would work with people who use assistive technology. The question I have is would anybody would be interested if I did a podcast on how this process would work?

Kenny Peyatt jr.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Manish Nagwani

Yes I too intrested

On 7/30/16, Lino Morales <linomorales001@gmail.com> wrote:
Go ahead and record one Kenny.

On 7/30/2016 12:37 AM, Kenny Peyattt jr. wrote:

Hi nvda users, I thought about doing a podcast on how the free upgrade
process would work with people who use assistive technology. The
question I have is would anybody would be interested if I did a
podcast on how this process would work?

Kenny Peyatt jr.

Windows 10

Marisane Moruthanyana

I am of the same opinion as well.
Wally

On 7/30/2016 12:37 AM, Kenny Peyattt jr. wrote:

Hi nvda users, I thought about doing a podcast on how the free
upgrade process would work with people who use assistive technology.
The question I have is would anybody would be interested if I did a
podcast on how this process would work?

Kenny Peyatt jr.

Windows 10

Pauline Smith

I would have a definite interest in this kind of podcast.  Looking forward to hearing it.

Pauline

On 7/30/2016 12:37 AM, Kenny Peyattt jr. wrote:

Hi nvda users, I thought about doing a podcast on how the free upgrade process would work with people who use assistive technology. The question I have is would anybody would be interested if I did a podcast on how this process would work?

Kenny Peyatt jr.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Austin Pinto <austinpinto.xaviers@...>

yes please go ahead and do it

On 7/30/16, Pauline Smith <paulinesmithh@comcast.net> wrote:
I would have a definite interest in this kind of podcast. Looking
forward to hearing it.

Pauline

On 7/30/2016 12:37 AM, Kenny Peyattt jr. wrote:

Hi nvda users, I thought about doing a podcast on how the free upgrade
process would work with people who use assistive technology. The
question I have is would anybody would be interested if I did a
podcast on how this process would work?

Kenny Peyatt jr.

Windows 10

austinpinto.xaviers@gmail.com