Email delivery issue continued: translations mailing list is experiencing the same problem

Dear members of the NVDA community,

Joseph

why don't we just chuck all lists to groups.io, the nvda addons at least.

On 1/08/2016 8:21 a.m., Joseph Lee wrote:
Dear members of the NVDA community,

In addition to the add-ons mailing list, NVDA translations team mailing list
(nvda-translations@... <mailto:nvda-translations@...> )
is also experiencing email delivery issue at the moment. We apologize for
the inconvenience.

Cheers,

Joseph

Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>

Yeah good idea. All of the others are on groups.io so why not all the other lists?