trying to uninstall the free youtube to mpp3 converter classic

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, everyone,

Can you recommend a good program for uninstalling the free youtube to mp3 converter classic? I tried a program called special uninstaller but that didn't help at all.

Thanks in advance.

Rosemarie

Chris

Depending which version of windows try looking in control panel for programs and features or if older os add/remove programs

That’s the proper way of doing uninstalls

Good luck

Can you recommend a good program for uninstalling the free youtube to

mp3 converter classic? I tried a program called special uninstaller but

that didn't help at all.

Thanks in advance.

Rosemarie

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Is it a 64 bit or 32 bit program?
Is it a real program or is it something within a browser as an add on. I'm not familiar with this software.
My feelings are that browsers can uninstall add ons but if its a 32 bit piece of software then good old old version revo is your friend, as it can uninstall almost anything. However for 64 bit programs,you need the bulk crap uninstaller which is actually more difficult to use.
This is of course assuming its got a real uninstaller somewhere.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-

Can you recommend a good program for uninstalling the free youtube to mp3 converter classic? I tried a program called special uninstaller but that didn't help at all.

Thanks in advance.

Rosemarie

Gene

You said you tried a third party uninstaller.  You didn't say whether you had tried the Windows uninstaller.  Try it and see what happens if you didn't.

Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2018 1:17 AM

Hi, everyone,

Can you recommend a good program for uninstalling the free youtube to
mp3 converter classic? I tried a program called special uninstaller but
that didn't help at all.

Thanks in advance.

Rosemarie

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

If that was not tried, I suspect that revo or other will have somewhat burned the bridges here.
I allways look at the ad remove to see if its there, but sadly some apps simply contain no uninstaller.