Topics

Weather Plus

Stanley Haupt

Hello NVDA Listers:

Every time I load NVDA, I receive an announcement to get the latest Weatherplus addon. Where do I go on the web to update this addon?

bookworm@...

Stanley Haupt

Rémy Ruiz

Hi Stanley ,

Go to:
Preferences submenu
Weather Plus Settings submenu

Press the item for:
Check for Update...
and follow the instructions on the screen.
Cheers since France.
Rémy
Le 01/08/2016 à 23:49, Stanley Haupt a écrit :

Hello NVDA Listers:

Every time I load NVDA, I receive an announcement to get the latest Weatherplus addon. Where do I go on the web to update this addon?

bookworm@...

Stanley Haupt

Stanley Haupt

Thank you for sending me clear instructions to get the latest Weather plus. It is now updated on this computer.

Stanley

and follow the instructions on the screen.
Cheers since France.
Rémy

Le 01/08/2016 à 23:49, Stanley Haupt a écrit :

Ron Canazzi

Hello:

As the message says, click NVDA menu/preferences/Weather plus add on/check for update.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"

Rémy Ruiz