From: Joseph Lee <@joslee>
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Date: Tuesday, August 2, 2016 10:40 am
Subject: Re: [nvda] FW: [win10] Accessible Tek Talk presentation on Windows 10 Anniversary Update: recording now availible #WinTen1607

Hi,
For the most part, NVDA 2016.2.1 will work to some degree.
Cheers,
Joseph

From: Joseph Lee <@joslee>
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Date: Tuesday, August 2, 2016 10:40 am
Subject: Re: [nvda] FW: [win10] Accessible Tek Talk presentation on Windows
10 Anniversary Update: recording now availible #WinTen1607

Hi,
For the most part, NVDA 2016.2.1 will work to some degree.
Cheers,
Joseph

Anniversary Update: recording now availible #WinTen1607

Ladies and gentlemen,

The recording from Accessible World's Tek Talk presentation on Windows 10
Anniversary Update is now available:
http://nvda-kr.org/files/winten14393.mp3

Note that this is the copy I have, might be replaced with the Accessible
World's version later this week. Enjoy, and for those upgrading to the new
upgrade today, good luck.
Cheers,
Joseph

Afik Sofir <afik.sofir@...>

Hi,

I want to know,
Where can I get NVDA snapshot?

Anniversary Update: recording now availible #WinTen1607

Ladies and gentlemen,

The recording from Accessible World's Tek Talk presentation on Windows 10
Anniversary Update is now available:
http://nvda-kr.org/files/winten14393.mp3

Note that this is the copy I have, might be replaced with the Accessible
World's version later this week. Enjoy, and for those upgrading to the new
upgrade today, good luck.
Cheers,
Joseph

Chris Shook <cshook0309@...>

Joseph,
I am using the CodeFactory version of Vocalizer for NVDA. Will I need to deactivate CodeFactory before updating?
Thanks
Chris

On Tuesday, August 2, 2016 2:32 PM, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...> wrote:

Hi,
When you use Anniversary Update today with NVDA 2016.2.1, the following will
not work:
* Toasts will not be announced.
* Browse mode in Edge will not function correctly.
* Start menu suggestions are not read automatically.
* User Account Control (UAC) prompt will not be read.
2016.3 will include fixes for all these problems, and Mick Curran from NV
Access is working on better Edge support.
Cheers,
Joseph

10 Anniversary Update: recording now availible #WinTen1607

> Hi,
> For the most part, NVDA 2016.2.1 will work to some degree.
> Cheers,
> Joseph

Hi,

Someone told me the other day about this setup, and recommends deactivating it before installing Anniversary Update.

Cheers,

Joseph

10 Anniversary Update: recording now availible #WinTen1607

> Hi,
> For the most part, NVDA 2016.2.1 will work to some degree.
> Cheers,
> Joseph

Rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

Hi Joseph,
Thanks. As I want to update as soon as, I grabbed the latest beta of 16.3, and glad I have, as some of what you have mentioned below, especially user account control, is important for me.

Sent from a Braille Sense

Anniversary Update: recording now availible #WinTen1607

Ladies and gentlemen,

The recording from Accessible World's Tek Talk presentation on Windows 10
Anniversary Update is now available:
http://nvda-kr.org/files/winten14393.mp3

Note that this is the copy I have, might be replaced with the Accessible
World's version later this week. Enjoy, and for those upgrading to the new
upgrade today, good luck.
Cheers,
Joseph

David Moore

Hi,
Thanks so much for letting us know that there is a NVDA 16.3 beta. I did not know that, and I will download it now. I have not gotten the anniversary update yet! I can't wait!
David Moore

Thanks. As I want to update as soon as, I grabbed the latest beta of 16.3, and glad I have, as some of what you have mentioned below, especially user account control, is important for me.

Sent from a Braille Sense

Anniversary Update: recording now availible #WinTen1607

Ladies and gentlemen,

The recording from Accessible World's Tek Talk presentation on Windows 10
Anniversary Update is now available:
http://nvda-kr.org/files/winten14393.mp3

Note that this is the copy I have, might be replaced with the Accessible
World's version later this week. Enjoy, and for those upgrading to the new
upgrade today, good luck.
Cheers,
Joseph

Hi,
There isn't a beta at all - when you use master snapshots, you are
effectively using live betas.
Cheers,
Joseph