Tech support webinar - part 2

Adriani Botez

Dear all,

The second part of thech support webinar provided by Joseph Lee starts today at 18:00 UTC.
Come and join us on Teamtalk. Today we will learn how to read log files, including i/o and trace back etc.
Server: josephsl.net
Udp: 10333
Tcp: 10333

If you want to listen to part 1 of this webinar, please head on to

http://www.josephsl.net/files/NVDATechSupportWebinar1.mp3

Best
Adriani

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Jackie

Did he move it up? It was 1700 last time.

On 7/7/18, Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@...> wrote:
Dear all,

The second part of thech support webinar provided by Joseph Lee starts today
at 18:00 UTC.
Come and join us on Teamtalk. Today we will learn how to read log files,
including i/o and trace back etc.
Server: josephsl.net
Udp: 10333
Tcp: 10333

If you want to listen to part 1 of this webinar, please head on to
http://www.josephsl.net/files/NVDATechSupportWebinar1.mp3

Best
Adriani

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Jackie McBride
https://brighter-vision.com

Hi,
Yes, it is 18:00 UTC this time.
Cheers,
Joseph

--
Remember! Friends Help Friends Be Cybersafe Jackie McBride Helping Cybercrime Victims 1 Person at a Time https://brighter-vision.com

Austin Pinto <austinpinto.xaviers@...>

is part 2 recorded?

Yes, it is 18:00 UTC this time.
Cheers,
Joseph

Did he move it up? It was 1700 last time.

On 7/7/18, Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@...> wrote:
Dear all,

The second part of thech support webinar provided by Joseph Lee starts
today at 18:00 UTC.
Come and join us on Teamtalk. Today we will learn how to read log
files, including i/o and trace back etc.
Server: josephsl.net
Udp: 10333
Tcp: 10333

If you want to listen to part 1 of this webinar, please head on to
http://www.josephsl.net/files/NVDATechSupportWebinar1.mp3

Best
Adriani

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

--
Remember! Friends Help Friends Be Cybersafe Jackie McBride Helping
Cybercrime Victims 1 Person at a Time https://brighter-vision.com

austinpinto.xaviers@...
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto
contact me on skype.
austin.pinto3

Hi,
Yes, and I'll publish it before the weekend is over.
Cheers,
Joseph

[...]

derek riemer

Why are you posting this to the NVDACon planning list? Does this have to do with NVDACon planning?

On Sat, Jul 7, 2018 at 11:03 PM Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...> wrote:
Hi,
Yes, and I'll publish it before the weekend is over.
Cheers,
Joseph

> Did he move it up? It was 1700 last time.
>
> On 7/7/18, Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@...> wrote:
>> Dear all,
>>
>> The second part of thech support webinar provided by Joseph Lee
>> starts today at 18:00 UTC.
>> Come and join us on Teamtalk. Today we will learn how to read log
>> files, including i/o and trace back etc.
>> Server: josephsl.net
>> Udp: 10333
>> Tcp: 10333
>>
>> If you want to listen to part 1 of this webinar, please head on to
>> http://www.josephsl.net/files/NVDATechSupportWebinar1.mp3
>>

>> Best
>> Adriani
>>

>> Von meinem iPhone gesendet
>>

> --
> Remember! Friends Help Friends Be Cybersafe Jackie McBride Helping
> Cybercrime Victims 1 Person at a Time https://brighter-vision.com

austinpinto.xaviers@...
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto
contact me on skype.
austin.pinto3

--
Derek Riemer
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

Hmmm, I didn’t post the original post regarding this on NVDACon list (perhaps it was forwarded).

Cheers,

Joseph

> Did he move it up? It was 1700 last time.
>
> On 7/7/18, Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@...> wrote:
>> Dear all,
>>
>> The second part of thech support webinar provided by Joseph Lee
>> starts today at 18:00 UTC.
>> Come and join us on Teamtalk. Today we will learn how to read log
>> files, including i/o and trace back etc.
>> Server: josephsl.net
>> Udp: 10333
>> Tcp: 10333
>>
>> If you want to listen to part 1 of this webinar, please head on to
>> http://www.josephsl.net/files/NVDATechSupportWebinar1.mp3
>>

>> Best
>> Adriani
>>

>> Von meinem iPhone gesendet
>>

> --
> Remember! Friends Help Friends Be Cybersafe Jackie McBride Helping
> Cybercrime Victims 1 Person at a Time https://brighter-vision.com

austinpinto.xaviers@...
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto
contact me on skype.
austin.pinto3

--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

Adriani Botez