The new branch now works

Brian's Mail list account

Just to say that the latest beta snap has successfully updated master this time.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.

Sarah k Alawami

I can confirm that. I got an update today to. So I must be on the master branch not next. Oh well. I might join next if I can figure out again where to go to do that at some point.

Take care

On Jul 7, 2018, at 4:08 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io <bglists@...> wrote:

Just to say that the latest beta snap has successfully updated master this time.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.

David Moore

Hi!

I received the next master branch update as well.

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I can confirm that. I got an update today to. So I must be on the master branch not next. Oh well. I might join next if I can figure out again where to go to do that at some point.

Take care

> On Jul 7, 2018, at 4:08 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io <bglists@...> wrote:

> Just to say that the latest beta snap has successfully updated master this time.

> Brian

> bglists@...

> Sent via blueyonder.

> Please address personal E-mail to:-

> briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

> in the display name field.

Brian's Mail list account

It is no longer there. Next is not there any more. Both at the moment are based on master.
So I have downdated next to for, and am assured that over the next couple of weeks it will be caught up with what Next was including wx4. If you have a downloaded copy of the latest next, you can still use it, just don't update it till the alpha has caught up so to speak. It looks to me like a stage of automated testing is going to happen before it comes to Alpha, which will go some way to making Alpha more reliable than next was, as it frequently caused regressive behaviour or fell over.

Be interesting to see what happens. Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

I can confirm that. I got an update today to. So I must be on the master branch not next. Oh well. I might join next if I can figure out again where to go to do that at some point.

Take care

On Jul 7, 2018, at 4:08 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io <bglists@...> wrote:

Just to say that the latest beta snap has successfully updated master this time.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-