Troubles with the last update

Hello guys,
I updated my NVDA just now and since the  update I'm having a strange problem that didn't happen to me in a long time.
I'm good, navigating through any website, when suddenly my NVDA make this sound.
you can try to reproduce the sound from this link.
It's called "error", so I guess I'm having some error, of course. But what kind of error and how to solve it, that's the question I can't answer on my own.
So if someone could help me with this problem I'll appreciate.

Thanks in advance
Marcio

Just a mistake here.
Correcting the link...
This is the correct link.
Em 08/07/2018 09:34, marcio via Groups.Io escreveu:

Hello guys,
I updated my NVDA just now and since the  update I'm having a strange problem that didn't happen to me in a long time.
I'm good, navigating through any website, when suddenly my NVDA make this sound.
you can try to reproduce the sound from this link.
It's called "error", so I guess I'm having some error, of course. But what kind of error and how to solve it, that's the question I can't answer on my own.
So if someone could help me with this problem I'll appreciate.

Thanks in advance
Marcio

Mohamed

There was an issue that caused a beta to be inadvertently offered to stable users. Just redownload 2018.2.1 and that sound should go away.

On 7/8/2018 8:40 AM, marcio via Groups.Io wrote:
Just a mistake here.
Correcting the link...
This is the correct link.
Em 08/07/2018 09:34, marcio via Groups.Io escreveu:
Hello guys,
I updated my NVDA just now and since the  update I'm having a strange problem that didn't happen to me in a long time.
I'm good, navigating through any website, when suddenly my NVDA make this sound.
you can try to reproduce the sound from this link.
It's called "error", so I guess I'm having some error, of course. But what kind of error and how to solve it, that's the question I can't answer on my own.
So if someone could help me with this problem I'll appreciate.

Thanks in advance
Marcio

Thanks