What happened to the UEB output tables?

John J. Boyer

I have NVDA 2018.2.1. There are no UEB output tables, although I remember using them in a previous version. The input
table is set to UEB Grade 1. Wgat gives?

Thankis,
John

--
John J. Boyer
Email: john.boyer@...

I have the same version of NVDA and my braille settings are set to
UEB grade 2 at both output and input tables. I'll check and see if
they work.
Nevzat

On 7/9/18, John J. Boyer <john.boyer@...> wrote:
I have NVDA 2018.2.1. There are no UEB output tables, although I remember
using them in a previous version. The input
table is set to UEB Grade 1. Wgat gives?

Thankis,
John

--
John J. Boyer
Email: john.boyer@...
website: http://www.abilitiessoft.org
Location: Madison, Wisconsin, USA
services
that are available at no cost

I just checked and they do not seem to work. I opened a .dxb file and
appeared in computer braille although Duxbury is set to import files
in UEB BANA. Interestingly, a document in .docx opened in UEB BANA. I
tried the same thing with Jaws and the .dxb file opened in UEB BANA
whereas the word document opened in uncontracted braille.
Obviously both screen readers have some issues need fixing.
I am taking proofreading lessons and this issue is a matter of concern to me.
Nevzat

On 7/9/18, Nevzat Adil <nevzatadil@...> wrote:
I have the same version of NVDA and my braille settings are set to
UEB grade 2 at both output and input tables. I'll check and see if
they work.
Nevzat

On 7/9/18, John J. Boyer <john.boyer@...> wrote:
I have NVDA 2018.2.1. There are no UEB output tables, although I remember
using them in a previous version. The input
table is set to UEB Grade 1. Wgat gives?

Thankis,
John

--
John J. Boyer
Email: john.boyer@...
website: http://www.abilitiessoft.org
Location: Madison, Wisconsin, USA
services
that are available at no cost

Brian's Mail list account

Definitely worth a new issue then. it might be something has changed but not needing them I'd not know what the situation is.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

[...]

With some playing around I managed to configure JAWS to work in UEB
with both input and output tables. Now i'll try again to do the same
with NVDA.
Nevzat