Problem with a Webvisum

Marco Oros

Hello.
I don't know, where to post this topic. I have a problem with a Webvisum of today, I can't instal It back.
This same problem with a signature. Strange is this, that I've turned off this item on about:config tab.
Please, could You help me?
Or, is there another alternatives to the Webvisums?
There are some sites, when isn't there any audio captcha and I don't want anoying another people with this thing.
Please, could You help me?
Marco Oros

Salva Doménech Miguel <kibayasd@...>

Hi!
In other list another person asked the same question, and someone replyed with a link to a signed complement. Try: https://cld.pt/dl/download/459e742f-f562-4b66-9ab6-d321692b3e4f/WebVisum%7B0.9.2.1-signed%7D.xpi?download=true

Cheers
Salva

El 03/08/2016 a las 12:12, Marco Oros escribió:
Hello.
I don't know, where to post this topic. I have a problem with a Webvisum of today, I can't instal It back.
This same problem with a signature. Strange is this, that I've turned off this item on about:config tab.
Please, could You help me?
Or, is there another alternatives to the Webvisums?
There are some sites, when isn't there any audio captcha and I don't want anoying another people with this thing.
Please, could You help me?
Marco Oros

Marco Oros

Big thanks to You.
Marco

hi.
a good news!
webvisum is signed in mozilla firefox website and you can use this
link and install version 0.9.5!
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/webvisum/

On 8/3/16, Marco Oros <marco.oros93@...> wrote:
Big thanks to You.
Marco

holy quran, chapter 7, verse 157.
al-islam.org

Salva Doménech Miguel <kibayasd@...>

Hi.
Downloaded, thank you so mutch.

Cheers
Salva

El 03/08/2016 a las 18:41, nasrin khaksar escribió:
hi.
a good news!
webvisum is signed in mozilla firefox website and you can use this
link and install version 0.9.5!
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/webvisum/

On 8/3/16, Marco Oros <marco.oros93@...> wrote:
Big thanks to You.
Marco

Kevin Huber

Hi Salva:
I just tried that link that you refer to, and I got an error message
saying that that page does not exist.
Kevin Huber

On 8/3/16, Salva Doménech Miguel via Groups.io
<kibayasd@...> wrote:
[...]

I deleted the complement from my MeoCloud cause the signed complement now is in the complements store in Firefox. Just download and install it.
Cheers
Saludos
Salva
kibayasd@...
He creado la lista Bibliófilos, sobre libros y todo lo relacionado con ellos. Si te interesa envíame un correo o subscríbete enviando un correo con asunto y cuerpo en blanco a bibliofilos+subscribe@...

<kibayasd@...> wrote:
[...]

Simone Dal Maso

<kibayasd@...> wrote:
[...]

Rémy Ruiz