Topics

The Dev List

Jim Homme

Hi,

I’d like to look through the material on my own time created on the dev list for new developers. I thought I was connected to the dev list, but must have done something incorrectly. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

Jim

==========

Jim Homme

Product Manager

Digital Accessibility

Bender Consulting Services

412-787-8567

https://www.benderconsult.com/our%20services/hightest-accessible-technology-solutions

People with disabilities, access job openings at https://www.benderconsult.com/careers/job-openings

Cohn, Jonathan

I just went to the NVDA site on groups.io and found the sublist about dev and clicked subscribe from there.

I had gone there to try and configure parameters for the nvda list and was surprised to see there were sub-lists available.

Let us know if you find the proper place.

Jonathan Cohn

From: <nvda@nvda.groups.io> on behalf of Jim Homme <jhomme@...>
Date: Tuesday, July 10, 2018 at 4:40 PM
To: "nvda@nvda.groups.io" <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] The Dev List

Hi,

I’d like to look through the material on my own time created on the dev list for new developers. I thought I was connected to the dev list, but must have done something incorrectly. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

Jim

==========

Jim Homme

Product Manager

Digital Accessibility

Bender Consulting Services

412-787-8567

https://www.benderconsult.com/our%20services/hightest-accessible-technology-solutions

People with disabilities, access job openings at https://www.benderconsult.com/careers/job-openings

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

The one I see is the one on Sourceforge.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

From: <nvda@nvda.groups.io> on behalf of Jim Homme <jhomme@...>
Date: Tuesday, July 10, 2018 at 4:40 PM
To: "nvda@nvda.groups.io" <nvda@nvda.groups.io>

Hi,
I’d like to look through the material on my own time created on the dev list for new developers. I thought I was connected to the dev list, but must have done something incorrectly. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

Jim

Jim Homme
Product Manager
Digital Accessibility
Bender Consulting Services
412-787-8567
https://www.benderconsult.com/our%20services/hightest-accessible-technology-solutions
People with disabilities, access job openings at https://www.benderconsult.com/careers/job-openings

Dan Thompson

I have called him today.  Thanks so much and have a great weekend!!!