IObit Uninstaller

Don H

Anyone have any experience with using this free uninstaller ap called IObit Uninstaller with NVDA?

Rosemarie Chavarria

I haven't heard of it.

On 7/10/2018 5:24 PM, Don H wrote:
Anyone have any experience with using this free uninstaller ap called IObit Uninstaller with NVDA?

me neether

I haven't heard of it.

--
check out my song on youtube
https://youtu.be/YeWgx2LRu7Y

Don H

Just saw it on youtube as a must have Windows app. If it is on youtube it has to be good right?

On 7/10/2018 7:54 PM, The Wolf wrote:
me neether
I haven't heard of it.

On 7/10/2018 5:24 PM, Don H wrote:
Anyone have any experience with using this free uninstaller ap called IObit Uninstaller with NVDA?

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

For the sighted, almost certainly.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-

On 7/10/2018 5:24 PM, Don H wrote:
Anyone have any experience with using this free uninstaller ap called IObit Uninstaller with NVDA?

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

I've seem bulk crap uninstaller and revo. the latter is no longer accessible but the old version can still remove 32 bit software.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-

Anyone have any experience with using this free uninstaller ap called IObit Uninstaller with NVDA?

--
check out my song on youtube
https://youtu.be/YeWgx2LRu7Y

No. I use Puran utilities which is much more accessible, but has not been updated in a while. The link is above. For the folks in plain text mode, it is below too.

http://www.puransoftware.com/Puran-Utilities-Download.html

abdul muhamin

I’m using this I obit uninstaller. Its not much accessible, but still useable with NVDA’s object navigation and screen review curser

Regards,

Abdul Muhamin Yousaf

Chief content officer at

Blind Help Project