From: "Dr. arvind singh brar" <arvindsinghbrar@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2018 6:38 PM
Subject: [nvda] Removing an addon

Hi friends,
Could anyone please provide a step by step instruction on removing a firefox addon please;
I installed the firefox browser console addon and it's annoying, it keeps popping up everytime firefox loads,
Thank you so much
Arvind

This message is transmitted on 100% recycled electrons.

Homepage;
http://tip.simpl.com/